One Dot is looking for an experienced Atlassian / JIRA administrator with solid experience with setup, maintenance, upgrading, migrating, and supporting Atlassian products including Jira and Confluence in a Linux and/or Windows environment, to join our team.
- Install, upgrade, and configure Atlassian products including JIRA, Confluence, JIRA Software, Service Desk
- Solid experience with Linux and MySQL administration
- Manage and administrate JIRA workflows, permissions, customisation, reports and notifications, and dashboards
- Perform project, workflow, and instance data migration
- Implement and manage Bitbucket
- Perform Jira and Confluence upgrades
- Troubleshoot instance issues and provide support as required
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Can work at our Sydney, Brisbane, or Melbourne office.
- 2+ yrs. as a Atlassian / JIRA Administrator
- 4+ yr as UNIX/Linux administrator
- Experience with SDLC and project management methods including Scrum and Agile
- Excellent communication skills
Additional Skills (NOT Essential)
- Bitbucket, JIRA Portfolio, HipChat, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, Clover
- Windows administration and MS SQL
Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
Preferred Education (NOT Essential)
- Atlassian Certified JIRA Administrator (ACP-100)
- Atlassian Certified Confluence Administrator (ACP-200)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible hours.
- Supportive Team
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and tools
- Diverse portfolio of projects to work on
See our client list to learn more about the clients you will work with